Dropping a coloured contact lens very rarely does it any damage, but you should follow these simple instructions before placing a dropped lens into your eye.
- Although unlikely, first check for any damage. Do not wear damaged coloured contacts.
- Place the dropped lens into the palm of your hand printed side down and pour a little contact lens solution onto the lens.
- Very gently rub the lens with your index finger for about 15-30 seconds. Do not use your nail.
- Check the lens is clean, if you’re in any doubt try cleaning again. Do not insert a dirty lens into your eye.
- You can now wear the lens or place it into it’s storage case ready for your next use.